RetirementtAdvice: London Central City West End Mayfair
Retirement advice is crucial in our ever more complex world. Retiring in and around London is particularly expensive! We all have plans for our retirement perhaps our 65th birthday...
Many people are finding that their pension provision simply isn't enough, when average life expectancy is increasing and the state pension may not commence when first thought.
Clients need expert independent financial advice to help them plan and overcome the many challenges they may face in reaching a comfortable retirement. Call Simon or Pam on 0207 904 1049 for further information.
Facts & Figures offers a number of different services to meet the needs of our clients:
- A simple assessment of likely future entitlement
- Mortgage planning: will it be paid off in time Mortgages
- Pension Performance Review which assesses the value of current plans
- Comprehensive financial planning which includes a lifetime, inflation-adjusted cashflow to help clients assess their financial security at all stages of life.
- Wealth Management from making best use of savings to comprehensive portfolio management and advice, through to Inheritance Tax IHT Advice
It does not matter how little or how much; on retirement you will need income. This may come from a number of different sources:
- State pension benefits.
- The proceeds of any pension that you or your employer may have contributed to during you working life.
- Savings and
- You could also consider Equity Release.
To make the most of that income and to protect what you have built, expert advice is essential, so do please Contact Us
Given the state of the public purse and the recently floated notion that state pension may not kick in before age 70, planning for a comfortable retirement is absolutely essential and you are never too late to start.
Our pre retirement advice is to invest as much in a properly arranged pension as you can reasonably afford and that you review your contribution levels regularly.
To find out more about planning for a secure retirement and the different types of pension available Contact Us or follow the link to our Pensions section.
Auto Enrolment Advice London
Pension calculator London
Group Personal Pension London
If you want to top up your pension income in or pre retirement and you own your own home it is possible to borrow against its value to provide additional income or capital in retirement - without any need to make repayments. The interest is added to the debt and is paid off when you die. Huge advances have been made in equity release mortgage regulation and reputable arrangements are now covered by the Safe Home Income Plan (SHIP) Guarantee.
Click Equity Release to find out more about equity release or Contact Us now for further information.
We are equity release experts based in Central London also serving the South East.