On Money Talk this Friday Simon will be joined by a guest – Keith Betts of Robson & Co Hythe.
Together with Simon he will be discussing a variety of subjects that he deals with in his line of work.
Things such as:
- How successive governments have trimmed down the legal aid system
- Conveyancing – why you need a lawyer
- Trusts – who should have one & why
- Lawyer’s involvement in wills, probate & power of attorney
- Employment law & contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Business sale & purchase
To find more out about the working life of a solicitor tune in to Simon & Keith from 12pm on Friday the 22nd.