You may wish to consider pension switching if you are unhappy with the charges performance or flexibility of your existing pension plans. Just as one example it is likely that you will need to switch your pension to a new flexible contract to be able to take full advantage of the new changes introduced in the budget 2014 – to take all your money out as cash…
Let’s face it, if you have a pension your financial security in retirement depends on the answers to the following questions. If you do not know what the answers are, you should probably Contact Us immediately:
- How is my money invested?
- Who is looking after it?
- Are they doing a good job & obtaining decent returns?
- Are they solvent?
- Are they taking an acceptable level of risk?
- What level of risk is acceptable to me?
- Am I provided with timely information in a format I can understand?
- What am I being charged?
- Is that value for money?
- How much will I need to live on in retirement?
Pension Performance ReviewTM from Talis – pensions and retirement planning experts:
- Gives you the tools to make those assessments; in the form of comprehensive reports addressing all these issues and more.
- Provides a facility to consolidate all your pensions in one plan, offering access to over 60 fund managers and 1,000 funds arranged in a portfolio designed to meet your specific requirements.
- Produces quarterly investment reports that show you how your money is performing and suggests appropriate adjustments to your portfolio to help you achieve your aims.
- Provides online access to your pension fund 24/7, 365 days a year
We cannot promise you a better return, but we can position you to make the most of your hard earned money and give you the confidence that your investments are being properly monitored by independent pension professionals who are on your side. Contact Us for further.
We are pension experts based in London, Ashford Maidstone & Canterbury in Kent.
Simon Webster hosted a radio show on this topic. Check it out here: