Our London based unbiased investment advice provides the security of defined processes to deliver the consistent returns discerning clients expect. The Facts & Figures process is equally effective for private clients, businesses and trustees. It works with pensions, ISAs, unit trusts, investment trusts, on shore bonds, offshore bonds…Facts & Figures unbiased investment advice process in 10 steps:
Our MD Simon has a weekly radio show “Money Talk” here is a recently broadcast audio of the process and its rationale…
- Assess client objectives (i.e. income/ capital growth, tax/ retirement planning, etc).
- Assess client time frame for each objective.
- Assess client current and future tax position, looking at liability for income, capital gains and inheritance tax.
- Assess client attitude to risk and reward.
- Select suitable investment vehicle: unit trust, bonds, pension, ISA, etc.
- Agree client-specific risk profile.
- Select underlying portfolio.
- Select most appropriate WRAP platform and effect investments.
- Review fund performance and short term (tactical) asset allocation monthly.
- Report to client quarterly, six-monthly or annually with recommendations.
We are central London based unbiased investment advice experts.